Women’s Centre Upper Austria
The Olympe Women’s Centre helps women with a migration background. If they have problems and questions about health, education, work or family.
The Olympe Women’s Centre works with other agencies providing advice, psychologists and doctors.
The Olympe Women’s Centre supports migrants with care, advice and information. And with training and education. For example:
- Advice and support in crisis situations
- Career planning if they want to start working
Who is the Olympe Women’s Centre for?
The Olympe Women’s Centre helps
- Women with a migration background
- Women with and without Austrian citizenship
- Asylum seekers, women entitled to asylum and women entitled to subsidiary protection
What are people entitled to asylum and entitled to subsidiary protection?
Sometimes people have to flee their homeland due to famine or a war. These people are entitled to asylum. That means they can remain and live in Austria – They receive asylum.
People entitled to subsidiary protection do not receive asylum, but can nonetheless remain in Austria, because they need protection.
Where is the Olympe Women’s Centre?
In Linz and Haid.