Start-Up Aid for Refugees
The project SI – Start-Hilfe zur Integration, or Start-Up Aid with Integration, is a service for people who qualify for asylum and subsidiary protection.
The workers at the Volkshilfe project Start-Up Aid with Integration support them in their first steps in Austria, such as in looking for a home.
What does Start-Up Aid do?
Start-Up Aid provides information about the legal and social possibilities in Austria.
Start-Up Aidadvises on planning and implementing personal goals.
Start-Up Aid offers care and help
- with getting documents
- with social, legal and financial matters
- with finding a flat or when a flat is lost
- with bringing families together
- with illness and health care
- with learning the language
- with school or work