Personal Assistance for People with Disabilities
A personal assistant helps with everyday life.
Who can provide Personal Assistance?
You can choose the assistant yourself.
If you want, we will help you choose one.
When does Personal Assistance help?
The assistants help during the day and at night.
Where does Personal Assistance help?
The assistants help
- at home
- in your free time
- on holiday
What does Personal Assistance do?
Our assistants help with many things.
For example, with:
- shopping, cooking and eating
- washing and dressing
- cleaning and washing clothes etc.
- bus journeys
- going to the cinema or swimming
- making phone calls, writing e-mails or letters
The assistants have no special training. They work according to the instructions of the disabled person.
Who is Personal Assistance for?
Personal assistance is for people with disabilities, who can make their own decisions.
For people, who live in their own home or with their family. And are at least 6 years old.
What does Personal Assistance cost?
You only have to pay a part of the costs of personal assistance.
It depends on how much you earn and how much care allowance you receive.
Do you want a Personal Assistant?
- Fill in this application form: request for personal assistance (German)
- Send us the form. We will forward the form for granting, maximum 250 hours a month will be granted.
Do you want to be a Personal Assistent?
Fill in this form: Evidenzblatt (German).
After returning the form you will join the reservation list for personal assistents.