Representation of Interests for People with Disabilities
In Upper Austria there is a group who represents the interests of people with disabilities.
This group fights for all topics, which are important to people with disabilities.
The representatives are elected by all people with disabilities in Upper Austria.
They work in cooperation with the Upper Austrian Government.
What do the representatives do?
- They want to achieve that people with disabilities can live like everybody else.
- They advise and control the government in all questions concerning disability.
- They do public relations work.
- They help for example establishing representatives in a housing group.
- They participate in training and further education of new representatives.
Representation of Interests for People with Disabilities at Volkshilfe lebensART
There are representatives for the clients of Volkshilfe lebensART: