Intercultural Training for Adolescents and Children
Children and Youth in Dialogue
Children and adolescents from different countries of origin and cultures convene at school or other educational institutions.
Each of them brings their own completely different experiences, customs, and ideas. Sometimes this can lead to problems or misunderstandings between the children and adolescents.
That is why there is Jugend und Kinder im Dialog.
Children and Youth in Dialogue is for children and adolescents between the ages of 8 and 25.
What do people learn through this programme?
- how to recognise and accept differences, similarities, and “otherness”
- getting acquainted with others’ homes, religions, and customs,
so that one can put themselves in somebody else’s shoes and better understand them
- how to treat and talk to others respectfully
- how to be considerate to oneself and to others
- how to use one’s own abilities to figure out what can be done in certain situations,
such as a fight or prejudice
Where is this programme located?
All throughout Upper Austria.
Our team comes directly to the school or youth facilities for the workshops and courses.
This offer is sponsored by:
Integrationsstelle Oberösterreich des Landes OÖ
Here you can find all our partners.