Help for Young People on the Way to Work
Who is the offer for?
- For children and young people with disabilities
- For children and young people, who need special funding
- For those aged 13 to 24
What do we do?
- Together with you, we work out your strengths and interests.
- We show you which jobs suit you.
- We help you to prepare for the job you want (application training).
- We tell you where you can do each training.
- We help you find a place, where you can take a look at the job you want.
- We accompany you at the new workplace in the first weeks.
- We accompany you from the start to the end of your apprenticeship.
- We help you, when you have a problem at the workplace.
- For some young people, we have assisted living in Steyr.
- We also have practice workplaces (workshop, kitchen, cleaning, and sales) in Steyr and in Attnang-Puchheim.
Volkshilfe has different offers for young people, who want to start working.
The different offers are:
The Volkshilfe advisers know which offer suits who.
What does this cost?
The offer costs nothing.
Who sponsors this offer?
This offer is sponsored by: Europäischer Sozialfonds, NEBA Netzwerk berufliche Assistenz, Sozialministeriumservice.
Here you can find all our partners.