What is HomeRun?
HomeRun is a course for young people, who have a disability and want to find an apprenticeship. The HomeRun employees help the young people until they have completed their apprenticeship.
How do the employees help the young people?
The young people receive help:
- In looking for an apprenticeship or internship
- When there are problems at the vocational school
- When there are problems at the company giving the apprenticeship
The companies receive help:
- When they have questions about funding
- When there are problems with the young people
Who is HomeRun for?
Young people, who are at HomeRun, must:
- Be between 15 and 23 years old
- Have a disability
- Or go to a special school
- Or be taught in individual subjects according to the special school curriculum
- Be able to complete an apprenticeship job in the normal apprenticeship time
Where is there HomeRun?
Throughout Upper Austria.
If you want to know more about HomeRun, write to us: