Relief service for family member carers
What is the relief service?
The Volkshilfe offers a service which provides relief for family member carers.
We take care of your family members, who need your care, if you
- have to run errands
- are sick
- are on holiday
- need time for your hobbies
- simply need a time out
We work professionally and heartily. The relief service employs case workers with focus on working with the elderly or certified home helps.
- You care for a person, who receives care allowance level 3-7
- You care for a person with dementia
When and where can I book the relief service?
You can book the “Angehörigen-Entlastungs-Dienst” by the hour, also for several hours at once. For example for a whole afternoon.
- Monday – Friday between 6:00 and 18:00
- for maximum 120 hours a year
This service is available throughout Upper Austria.
Please contact the Volkshilfe regional office nearby!
What does it cost?
The coasts depend on income and care allowance.