What is assisted living?
Assisted living means specially built accommodation for older people
There are flats of different sizes. The older people can rent a flat there.
Assisted living is not a senior citizens’ home or care home.
What is special about assisted living?
- The whole house and all flats are barrier-free.
This means that people in a wheelchair or with other walking aids can move without barriers.
- Volkshilfe employees are there during the day and help the older people, when they need help.
- The older people themselves can decide which help they need.
- Each flat has an emergency button. When a person needs help, he or she can press this button.
- In the house there is shared room, where the people can meet.
- There is a big garden.
- So that the people are not lonely, excursions are made and parties are held.
Who can rent a flat there?
All older people, who do not want to live at home any longer, because they need help quite often.
Where is there assisted living?
- Linz Hummelhof
- Linz Keimelmayrgut
What does assisted living cost?
That differs depending on the house. It depends on how big the flat is. There are also subsidies for the flat.
We will be happy to advise you!