Home for the Elderly Schwertberg
What is the Home for the Elderly in Schwertberg?
The home for the elderly in Schwertberg is for older people. If they need care and can no longer live alone, they can stay in Schwertberg. Only 36 people live in the home for the elderly in Schwertberg.
How do the people live in the Home for the Elderly?
- Each person has their own room with bathroom and WC.
- There are comfortable shared rooms for everyone.
- There is a terrace and a conservatory for everyone.
- The people can go into the garden.
- The people can always have visits from their relatives.
- Volkshilfe employees are always there, including at night.
- The people can decide how they want to be cared for.
What does this cost?
That depends on how much pension they get.
If the money is not enough, the Sozial-Hilfe-Verband pays the rest.