Volkshilfe Voluntary Social Year
The Volkshilfe voluntary social year offers the possibility to get to know a social profession and gain professional experience.
Young men can also do a voluntary social year instead of the civilian service.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Interest in the social sector and the care sector
- Mental and physical strength
- Confirmation from your doctor that you are healthy
In your voluntary social year, you can work in these areas:
- Caring for old and sick people
- Taking care of refugees
- Taking care of children
- Taking care of people with disabilities
You can make a Voluntary Social Year at the Volkshilfe in Upper Austria.
And starting in October 2015 also in Vienna.
We offer you:
- Interesting work with people
- Support from our employees
- Integration into a nice team
- Further education through seminars
- About 390 euros a month
- Confirmation of participation
- 10 months (10 months if replacing the civilian service)
- 1 October to 31 July
- 34 hours a week
- Work on Sundays and public holidays possible
Who sponsors this offer?
The Volkshilfe voluntary social year is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection.
Here you can find all our partners.