Integration and Living Together
People from many different cultures live together in Austria.
In order for this coexistence to work
- it is important that all people treat each other with respect
- all people should have equal rights,
regardless of where they’re from, where they live, their religion,
or whether they are a man or a woman
Volkshilfe Refugee and Migrant Support seeks to improve this coexistence.
That is why the Communal Integration department has conceived many projects concerning integration and living.
These projects can be found all throughout Upper Austria.
- Offices for Integration and Diversity Regional Competence Centres for Integration
- Living in Dialogue Living in Dialogue
- Intercultural Training for Adolescents and Children Youth in Dialogue
- Learning Assistance and Learning Support for Children