What is Job&Go?
Job&Go is a course for young people, who have a disability and want to find an apprenticeship. Or a job. The course can last up to 12 months.
How does Job&Go work?
The young people:
- Come to Job&Go every day
- Work there like in a normal company
- Have social insurance
- Get remedial teaching in different school subjects
- Get support in looking for an internship or apprenticeship.
Who is Job&Go for?
Young people, who are at Job&Go, must:
- Be between 15 and 23 years old
- Have a disability
- Or go to a special school
- Or be taught in individual subjects according to the special school curriculum
Where is there Job&Go?
If you want to know more about Job&Go, write to us: