Social Advice helps if at some time you do not have enough money.
- If you do not have enough money to buy food and clothes.
- If you can no longer pay for the heating.
- If you can no longer pay the rent and are afraid of losing the flat.
- If you have debts.
- If you have difficulties in dividing up the money.
- If a family member becomes ill or dies, or if there is a divorce.
And then suddenly you do not have enough money.
How does Social Advice help me?
- If you need help particularly urgently, Social Advice helps you with a donation of money. You can only receive a donation of money once.
- Social Advice distributes coupons for the Volkshilfe shops or gives subsidies for heating materials.
- Social Advice works together with many other advisory bodies and organisations. It knows and puts you in contact with other organisations, who can give you further help.
- Social Advice helps you to fill in forms.
For example, for the Upper Austrian regional government or the pension insurance.
How do I receive Social Advice?
Call us and come to us for a personal advice interview.
You can entrust us with your worries. The Social Advice employees are not allowed to pass on information from the advice interview to public bodies, such as the Upper Austrian government.
Do I have to pay for Social Advice?
The Social Advice is free.
The household advice in Freistadt and the advice at Triangel in Wels are also free.
Where can I get Social Advice?
At each Volkshilfe regional office.
Special advice offers from Social Advice
Household Advice in Freistadt
Household advice helps specifically with questions about the household. For example, when it comes to allocating household money or how to shop economically.
Triangel offers advice and support for families, who can no longer pay their rent and who thus have to fear losing their flat.